Customers who rode unguided or guided on Offroad Vietnam Motorcycle Travel motorbike tours sent us many positive comments. They even went further ahead with their recommendation and let travel guide books like Lonely Planet and Rough Guides know about our services. From feedback, guided tour customers enjoyed their experience more than those who self-guided because they didn’t have to deal with travel scams, negotiation, planning or language barrier.
Please click on the links below to find out what they said.
– Mrs. Cecil & Mr. Colette Barnard | Central North Vietnam, ~500 km | Bike hire
– Mr. Peter Young | Day ride, ~150 km | Honda XR 250cc
– Mr. & Mrs. Randall & Elizabeth Haines | ~2,000 km | 12 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Dave Walter Flooks | ~2,000 km | 11 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Stephen McAuley | 1,800 km | 11 days on GL160
– Ms. Angie Fielder & Mr. Hamish Ginn | ~1,200 km | 8 days on Minsk & Honda GL 160cc
– Mr. Robert (Bob) McWhorter | ~1,100 km | 7 days on Honda 160cc
– Ms. Camilla Gruschka | ~1,500 km | 10 days on Honda GL 160cc
– Ms. Jane Robins | ~1,100 km | 6 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Kevin Uram | ~950 km | 5 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Michael and Dave Climie | ~1,000 km | 6 days GL160 & Minsk 125
– Mr. Michael Slone | ~900 km | 5 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Pat Kiely | ~1,500 km | 10 days on Honda XL 125cc
– Mr. Markus Windolf and Mrs. Sophie Verrier | 3 days ride, 510 km | Honda GL 160cc
– Mr. Philip Callow | ~1,200 km | 7 days Honda XL125
– Mr. Rupert Walker | ~1,100 km | 7 days on Honda GL 160cc
– Mr. Thomas Mowery | ~1,200 km | 7 days on Honda XL250 250cc
If you enjoyed our trip and want to send a recommendation letter to Lonely Planet book, please follow this link.
If you want to find out more about the Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.