BOOKING TOUR CODES AT OFFROAD VIETNAM
Tour codes provide an easy way to make a booking after you find the itinerary good.
For the purposes of this web site, off-road vehicle (ORV) includes motorcycles, motorbikes, moped scooters, mountain bikes, bicycles, all-terrain vehicles, swamp buggies, dune buggies, airboats, snowmobiles, four-wheel-drive vehicles when used off-road and any other vehicle designed for and/or capable of off-road travel. All-terrain vehicles are a subset of ORVs.
In Vietnam, most ORVs are “street legal,” and thus can be driven on public roads or highways. Vehicles built for off-road travel are just that.
Off-highway vehicle: “Any motor vehicle designed for or capable of cross-country travel on or immediately over land, water, sand, snow, ice, marsh, swampland, or another natural terrain.”
“Off-highway vehicle” can mean an ATV, a dirt bike, rock crawler, gas-powered scooter, dune or swamp buggy, or any motor vehicle not designed primarily for highway use. These were formerly defined as “off-road vehicles”.
If you want to see photos of our trips, take a look at this gallery.
List & Booking Tour Codes
Motorcycle Tour Codes
– northwest ride (10 days): OV01
– northeast ride (7 days): OV02
– north-centre ride (5 days): OV03
– ha giang scenic ride (8-11 days): OV49
– big north ride (16 days): OV43
– ho chi minh trail ride (9-16 days): OV04, OV41, OV42, OV45
– coastal and dalat motorcycling (5 days): VMT01
– mekong delta motorcycling (7 days): VMT02
– women motorcycle tours (?? days): OV44
– day ride (1 day): OV05
– custom ride: OV06
– cycling in cat tien park (2-3 days): SBL15B, SBL15C
– mountain scenery (12 days): CV1
– hill tribes explore (8 days): CV2
– the beauty of karst valley (6 days): CV3
– the big loop of vietnam (14 days): CV4
– coastal scenery (15 days): CV5
– the mighty mekong (1,2,3,4,7 days): CV6, CV7, SBL8, SBL10, SBL11, SBL12A, SBL12B
– cycling ho chi minh trail (9-10 days): CV8, CV9
– cycling around hanoi (1 day): OV07
Jeep 4×4 Tours
– northwest loop (6-8 days): OV08
– middle road (5-7 days): OV09
– northeast loop (4 days): OV10
– big north loop (14 days): OV11
– central highlands (8 days): OV12
– custom: OV06
– tours by train: OV13
– authentic vietnam (16 days): OV14
– grand tour (18 days): OV15
– northeast trek (7 days): OV46
– bac ha trekking (3 days): OV16
– fansipan trekking (4 days): OV17
– around sapa trekking (2-4 days): OV18, OV19, OV20
– national park trekking (2 days): OV21, OV22
Cruising & Kayaking Tours
– kayaking (2-4 days): OV23, OV24, OV47
– cruising (2-3 days): OV40, OV25, OV26
Classic Group Tour Codes
– day tours: OV27, OV28, OV29, OV30, OV31
– 2 days: OV32, OV33, OV34, OV35
– 3 days: OV36, OV37
Special Events & Offerings
– vietnamese tet: OV38
– khau vai love market: OV39
– hung king temple festival: OV48
Have any questions or suggestions about our tour codes? Feel free to contact us in case you need more details.
Do you need a driving license to drive an ATV in Vietnam?
Hello, you need a licence to ride any motorized engine from 50cc, therefore riding an ATV should require a licence. However, it’s not really easy to rent one in Vietnam, except in some closed tourist resorts.
I have learned and read you web page as I am looking for a bike tour 4 or 5 days around Sapa…. but open to suggestions.
We are a family of 3 adults with some bike riding experience (medium). We are looking for a sightseeing tour not a extreme riding experience. 125cc bikes will be perfect. In principle favoring a guided tour.
We could leave from Hanoi either on 10 or 11 August and have to be back in Hanoi very early on 15 August.
We have read that maybe a good idea to go to Lao Caí by train… but your are the experts and will listen to you. In addition we would like to have some time for walks in the Sapa area. We love remote unspoiled places and get in contact with local people.
Can you please send me a proposal on tour and quotation?
Thank you in advance and look forward to organize our bike tour with you.
Dear Carlos. Please check your email for a detailed reply. Thanks.