Here are comments and reviews from Offroad Vietnam customers about our motorbike rental. We rent road and dirt motorcycles, off-road motorbikes and moped scooters in Hanoi, Vietnam for independent riding. Please click on the links to learn more.
You can scroll down to the bottom of this page and send us your reviews.
More Motorbike Rental Reviews Options
We would be grateful if you can forward your comments to Lonely Planet guidebook here
Alternatively, you can log on TripAdvisor website and post your reviews for our business at this link. Use your Facebook or Google Plus account or just create a new account easily. They ask for reviews of services within a year. However, you are still able to send reviews of your tours that started earlier by selecting date any of the dropping down 12 months. Also, you don’t need to go into details of your tours or the number of days you rode with us, just general reviews. Please keep it short and clear, less than 10 sentences is best.
Most rental bikes in Vietnam are ways outdated due to high import taxes. A new bike here in Vietnam costs generally twice as much as in your home country. Semi-automatic scooters are cheap but they are not comfortable to ride on long distance trips. We are honest about our bike conditions and provide limited rentals for self-guided trips. Our rental bikes are in fact among the best you can find in Hanoi. Some mechanic basics are necessary to have fun with your own adventure(s).
We have earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence continuously since 2016. From 2020, TripAdvisor called it Travelers’ Choice. How good is this award? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions, and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Therefore, getting a Travelers’ Choice award isn’t easy. This reflects the quality of our services and the excellent feedback from our customers.
Our awards for good motorbike rental reviews from 2016
We created a page to let customers post reviews of their trips in 2014. Our business immediately received this prestigious award in 2016 when TripAdvisor started to rate feedback. Below are the widgets that TripAdvisor allows us to feature on our website. You can click on them and check the input of our previous customers. This way tells more than any word you know about us. Thank you for your time!
We have been providing near new or latest model of scooters in Hanoi. In fact, we use only genuine Honda products, no other brands, or Chinese fakes. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about the bike model and year of manufacturing don’t just look at prices. In general, our rates are competitive and the quality is best.
Upon collecting your rental bike(s) in Hanoi, we will provide a map, a phrasebook, riding rules, some useful advice, and also straight forward tips.
– Mr. Jacques Mevel | Big North Vietnam, ~2,500 km | 11 days Honda XR250 250cc rental
– Mr. Michel Triel | Big North Vietnam, ~2,700 km | 13 days Honda XR125L 125cc rental
– Mr. Serge Limberger | North-West Vietnam, ~1,400 km | 11 days Honda GL 160cc rental
– Mr. Nick Moger | Scenic Ha Giang, ~1,000 km | 4 days Honda XR250 Baja 250cc rental
– Mr. Bartek Damski | Grand loop North Vietnam, ~2,200 km | 14 days Honda XR250
– Mr. Andrew Sachs | South-West Vietnam, ~1,000 km | 5 days Honda GL160
– Mr. Evan Tea | North West Vietnam, ~1,200 km | 8 days Honda Wave 110cc
– Mr. Oliver Keys & Stephen Grover | Northwest Vietnam, ~1,200 km | 10 days Honda GL
– Mr. Evan Tea | North West Vietnam, ~1,500 km | 12 days Honda Wave 100cc moped
– Mrs. Cecil & Mr. Colette Barnard | Central North Vietnam, ~500 km | 3 days Honda 160cc
– Mr. Roger Ibars | North Vietnam, ~1,200 km | 9 days Honda GL 160cc
– Mr. Michael Beer | Halong Bay, ~400 km | 2 days Honda GL 160cc
More Reviews Of Offroad Vietnam Tours & Services
In case you still have questions or have any suggestions regarding our motorbike rental in Hanoi, please follow this link to contact us.
To find out which current motorbike/scooter is really the best for you, please watch the below video. For more videos, you can visit our YouTube channel.