This page lists the most popular day tours from Hanoi. We can tailor-make any one day tour based on your budget and expectations.
HANOI CITY DAY TOUR
Booking code: OV27
– 08:00. Cyclo pick up from your hotel, our guide, and cycling drivers will lead you through the nice parts of Hanoi, old town, French villas areas, etc. then we will be in our queue to visit Ho Chi Minh and his whole complex, you will learn a lot from visiting his Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, his residential place.
– We will be traveling next by private van to the Temple of Literature – the place of the first University and temple for Confucius in Vietnam.
– In the afternoon, walking in the old town of Hanoi can be hard for some bodies but it is with lots of fun and nice for shopping.
– 17:00. Our last thing for today is to enjoy the very nice show of water puppet, this will show you lots of Vietnamese traditional customs and cultures. Tour ends here.
Booking code: OV28
Perfume Pagoda, named after the mountain in Northern India where Buddha was born. Legend has it that the pagoda was also named with the third female God in the locals’ opinion.
Even today the atmosphere there year-round is cover with the smoky perfume smell.
In the morning at 07:30 am pick up at the hotel. It takes you 2 hours driving from Ha Noi. From DUC boat station, you will take a roaring boat alongside YEN stream for one and a half hours, on both sides are high mountain and rice fields. If you are really fancy your holiday off work, can you row it yourself! Reach the inner boat station, trek up to the main cave, and the pagoda inside before having lunch.
After having lunch, you will see Thien Tru Pagoda, climbing up about 150 stone steps to see the traditional architecture, see the landscape blending culture and nature, then boat and bus back to Ha Noi before the end of the day.
The easier option is to take a cable car from Thien Tru pagoda up to the top. However, it will cost extra and you can pay for this ticket if you prefer this comfort.
On the way back Ha Noi, stopover to visit the traditional village weaving and knitting silk cloth directly (Van Phuc silk village).
Drive back to Ha Noi at 19:.00.
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
Booking code: OV29
This one day tour is designed for those who dislike tourist busy places or want to get rid of city noise and interested in exploring new charming lands.
Ninh Binh, a southern towards the province of Hanoi capital where has been famous for its beauty spots as Tam Coc tunnel grottoes, Hoa Lu ancient Citadel, or Kenh Ga floating village but besides there are countless hidden – worth visiting places have not explored yet up to now.
Let us help you leave your footprints there.
Cuc Phuong is one of the largest and most important national parks of Vietnam established in 1962 to preserve an endangered typical primitive rain forest and precious plants and animals. Come here you can see and learn many strange things and spend at least a few days to discover it but in this one-day excursion, we would like to bring you to see only a few typical worth-seeing places of the Park at the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre, the Botanical garden, the Thousand-year-old tree and the Cave of Prehistoric Man.
– 07:00 depart from your hotel by (car/bus), 2 hrs driving to get to the Park.
– Visit and listening to the biologists enplaning about the endangered precious primates in the world and Vietnam (1 hour estimated)
– Then continue to drive entering the central park for a hike to the Thousand – year old tree that considered as the oldest and biggest one of the park. A stopover here for a picnic lunch.
– After lunch, on a roundabout trekking trace to the other side where we drive out of the park, visit the cave of Prehistoric Man and the botanical garden then head back Hanoi.
Booking code: OV30
Situated in a magnificent valley 150 km Northwest of Hanoi.
Mai Chau is a collection of villages, farms, and huts spread out through a green large valley, home to the white Thai minority, said to be distantly related to tribes in Thailand, Laos, and China.
Walking across the beautiful valley through the rice fields and trekking to minority villages will create you an enjoyable day.
– 06:30 pick up at your hotel for a land drive towards Hoa Binh province.
Throughout green fields of tapioca, sugar cane to terrace paddies of the arrival of Lac village of the white Thai minority.
– About 3 hrs of walking, trekking across the beautiful valley through the rice fields to Van village and Khom Coong village, 2 major villages of the white Thai minority. Call on a few local families for short rest and learn about their daily life, their typical traditional culture and customs, take photos of stilt houses, or sharing with the householders for your ethnic picture collection.
– Trekking on a roundabout way to Lac village for lunch then free time for strolling through pleasant lanes, here you probably see women weaving on looms under or inside their houses and shop their traditional style clothing for your home souvenir.
– 15:30 drive back and arrive in Hanoi at 18:30 – the trip ends.
NINH BINH (HOA LU, TAM COC, BICH DONG)
Booking code: OV31
Ninh Binh, a southern towards the province of Hanoi capital where has been farming for its beauty spots. These include Tam Coc tunnel grottoes, Hoa Lu ancient Citadel, or Cuc Phuong national park. In addition, there are countless hidden – worth visiting places that have not explored yet up to now. Let us help you leave your footprints there.
– 07:00 from your hotel then get to Tam Coc (by car or van) via Nam Ha province. Arrive in Tam Coc at 09:00. Take a short rest while preparing your bicycle.
– Along a real rural path, we ride towards Bich Dong (Jade hill) for 20 minutes. Then row a bamboo boat entering the really hidden area on meandering untouched lanes experience both sides of rice fields under high green mountains of the National special Preservation zone. Fresh air blowing from canals among green rice fields breezing on your face will give you an unforgettable excursion.
– Visit Thung Nang tunnel grotto then trek up Thung Nang mountains to have a universal view of landscapes of the stunning Dry Bay of Ha Long where we have a short rest and enjoy a picnic lunch.
– Rowing the boat back then ride to Bich Dong (Jade cave) visit three ancient pagodas built on mountain cliff (the Lower, Middle, and Upper pagoda).
Continue riding throughout a rural village to Hoa Lu. On the way, you visit a Vietnamese farmers’ family.
– Visit Hoa Lu, the capital of Vietnam from the year of 968 to 1010.
– A worth visit to the two oldest ruins of Dinh and Le dynasty temples. People worship two famous King of Great Vietnam at that period that preserved intact up to now. Everything is enough for a one-day excursion with boat rowing and bicycle riding. Finally, your (car/bus) will bring you to your hotel with 2 more hours’ drive.
More Classic Road Tours From Offroad Vietnam
Something different for a day tour?
If you want to find out more about one-day Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.