(Our Booking Conditions was last updated on October 11th 2013)
– To reserve our self-guided tours (motorbike rentals), you need to send the first deposit as soon as you decide to hire the bike(s) while still available.
– The client is responsible for any bank charges like sending fees, different conversion rates and worst of all – a middle bank fee.
– You pay the due balance before or on the day of departure. If you don’t want to carry a lot of cash you can send us the balance via bank transfers or Western Union cash transfers. You can also pay with credit cards at our shop (+ 3% bank service charge for Visa and MasterCard, + 4% for American Express card holders). Sadly, we don’t accept traveler’s cheques or process online credit card payments. Online banking is not really safe in Vietnam.
Cancellation Or Delay Of A Booking
Self-guided tours or motorbike rentals
50$US for change or delay of dates per booking.
Deposit is nonrefundable.
No refund for unused rental days left.
No refund for cancellation within 7 days before you collect the rental bike(s). Moreover, you need to pay in full of the tour prices.
Fully guided or semi-guided tours
100$US for change or delay of dates per booking.
No deposit refund.
No refund for cancellation within 14 days before tour departure date and/or during/after the tour. In addition, you need to pay in full of the tour prices.
– In all cases, there is 100 USD for our preparation fees.
– The local exchange rate is from Vietcombank.
– If one or several people cancel, we offer a refund. The new cost depends on the number of remaining riders on the tour, usually more expensive. On the other hand, if additional participants join a group, the total price will be recalculated, usually cheaper.
– Our tours do not include personal medical insurance or motorbike tour accident insurance.
– Each participant must have individual repatriation insurance. In addition, you need to provide information of the nearest representative office to Vietnam. Therefore, we can contact in case of emergency. You need to have a personal medical insurance, even if you are a pillion passenger. For passengers, insurance companies normally cover any accident. Some Australian riders suggested CHI Insurance and/or Allianz and said these companies didn’t require a local driving license and covered larger displacements. Alternatively, Lonely Planet also has an insurance policy for less than 100$US/person. On our trips, you ride about five hours per day on average. It means you still get insured about 19 hours per day while not riding the bike.
– Each participant signs a disclaimer stipulating that he/she contracted personal insurance. In other words, Offroad Vietnam will not, under any circumstances, have to assume the responsibility for the expenses caused in the event of accident or disease. Any expenses incurred by Offroad Vietnam in such circumstances will have to be reimbursed.
Note About Booking Conditions
– As a way to say “thank you”, we won’t ask a deposit for returning customers and you definitely get a discount on your next tour(s).
– We give no guarantee about weather conditions. You can delay your tours but there is no refund if you cancel.