(Four-stroke Honda CRF150L enduro, year 2019. 25$US/bike/day)
We Care About You. Made It Safer, Added Handlebar Protection, Large Rear Luggage Rack, & Folding Gearshift Lever. Just For You!
About Honda CRF150L Enduro
Offroad Vietnam is proud to introduce the first 150cc enduro from Honda, the Honda CRF150L. It has the below features:
- CRF250R inspired off-road racing design and stripes.
- The most powerful 150cc engine in its class equipped with PGM-Fi system that delivers high off-road performance.
- Unbeatable premium features.
The 150cc engine has a smooth and super constant power delivery. In addition, the five-speed gearbox offers great flexibility and a powerful front and back disc brakes aid handling on or off-road. The electric start and fuel injection make it easy to get things moving when you want to deal with those early morning jobs.
In addition, the kick start helps when you have issues with the battery. That can save you when you are in remote areas.
It has front and rear disk brakes for highest braking confidence and security. You have a safe way to control this bike off-road. The new design is somehow better than the Honda XR150L model with less heat.
Full digital dashboard to make your driving experience more comfortable and safer than on XR150L.
Practical and useful multi-functional grill that lets you carry everything you need.
Equipped with AHO (Automatic Headlight On) with a sharp appeal and wider design for better visibility.
– This Honda CRF150L is not really suitable for riding two up on one bike because of the foot pegs, seat and luggage added. Ideally, riding solo is the best option. If you have to ride two up, relax often and don’t ride long every day, especially after dark or on rainy days. Honda XR150L is still a better choice if you have to ride two up on one bike.
– We are based in Hanoi, Northern Vietnam only. Therefore, we don’t offer bike hire outside of Hanoi nor one-way rentals. Sadly, we have nobody to recommend because we don’t know their bikes or quality of services.
Honda CRF150L Enduro Specifications
|Number of seats||2,|
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
|Engine displacement||149.15 (cc)|
|Engine power (hp/rpm)||12.91 PS @ 8,000 rpm
|Starter||Electric & Kick|
|Engine type||4 Stroke, 2 Vales, SOHC, Air-Cooled|
|Bore & Stroke||57.30 x 57.84 (mm)|
|Speed||5 Speed, Constant Mesh. Manual / 1-N-2-3-4-5|
|Fuel Consuming||2.0l/100km speed 50 km/hour (standard gasoline)|
|Clutch||Manual, Wet Type, Multi-plate clutch|
|Front brake||Dual-piston caliper|
|Rear brake||Single hydraulic disc|
|Front tyre||70/100 – 21|
|Rear tyre||90/100 – 18|
|Front suspension||Inverted Telescopic Fork 35mm|
|Rear suspension||Pro-Link Suspension System|
|Fuel tank capacity||7.2 (L)|
|Ground clearance||285 (mm)|
|Curb weight||117 (kg)|
|Seat height||863 (mm)|
|Wheel base||1,375 (mm)|
For more Japanese Honda trail bikes Offroad Vietnam hires out, please follow this link.