(2014-2019 Honda Lead 125cc new model, with noiseless/silent ACG electric starter and idling stop. Best 125cc scooter for rent)
The cost of a Honda Lead 125cc rental is 80$US/month. This rate is only available for commuting in Hanoi and with a maximum of 1,500km/month.
The daily rate is only available if you hire for at least two days due to parking space at our office. There is no limit on mileage and costs 10$US/day.
Honda Lead 125cc Introduction
About Honda Lead 125cc
You can have this bike with or without the stainless protection frame. If you have one without, then if there is a scratch you pay for it. FYI, the whole plastic fairing set costs around 180$US. By default, all rental scooters come with this frame.
Of the 125cc scooters in the Vietnamese market, no scooter surpasses Honda Lead 125cc for its sale, reliability, and convenience. The scooter was probably Honda Vietnam’s newest success in 2013. This model increases power by 32% while saving 30% fuel in comparison to its sister 110cc. The best features include:
– Great front with LED lights
– Slim body
– Clear and bright tail LED lights
– 3D logo
– User-friendly Control Panel
– New 125cc with silent electric starter ACG (noiseless)
– Fuel-saving with Honda’s advanced idling stop technology and also fuel injected
– Greater 37l box under the seat
– Side stand safety switch
– Multiple-function key switch (ignition, seat/fuel opener, and also steering lock)
Offroad Vietnam is the first (as always) motorbike rental shop in Hanoi that provides Honda’s newest products for rent in Hanoi. In reality, the newer bikes mean less service needed and more freedom of mind for our customers.
We have been providing near new or latest models of scooters in Hanoi. In fact, we use only genuine Honda products, no other brands, or Chinese fakes. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about the bike model and also the year of manufacturing and don’t just look at prices. In general, our rates are competitive and the quality is among the best.
– This Honda Lead 125cc is not really suitable for riding two up on one bike due to the low HP, seat, and luggage added. Ideally, riding solo is the best option. In case you have to ride two-up, relax often and don’t ride long every day, especially after dark or on rainy days.
– We are based in Hanoi, Northern Vietnam only, and unfortunately, we don’t offer bike hire outside of Hanoi nor one-way rental. Sadly, we have nobody to recommend because we don’t know their bikes or the quality of services.
WITH STAINLESS STEEL CRASH (PROTECTION) FRAME
WITHOUT STAINLESS STEEL SLIDER
LARGE STORAGE UNDER THE SEAT
Honda Lead 125cc Specifications
Engine type: coating cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled
Bore x stroke: 52,4 mm x 57,9 mm
Ignition method: CDI
Maximum power: 8,45 kW / 8,500 rpm
Maximum toque: 11,6 N.m / 5,000 rpm
Starting: Electric, noiseless
Dimensions: 1.832 mm x 680 mm x 1.120 mm
Wheelbase: 1.273 mm
Seat height: 760 mm
Ground clearance: 138 mm
Fuel tank capacity: 6.0l
Fuel comsumption: 1.8l / 100km
Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
Dry weight: 115kg
Front tire: 90/90-12 44J
Rear tire: 100/90-10 56J
Front brake: Disc
Rear brake: Drum
For more Japanese Honda automatic scooters Offroad Vietnam hires out, please follow this link.