(2014 Honda Lead 125cc new model, with noiseless / silent ACG electric starter and idling stop. Best 125cc scooter for rent)
Our Bike & Cost
We have been providing near new or latest model of scooters in Hanoi. In fact, we use only genuine Honda products, no other brands or Chinese fakes. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about bike model and also year of manufacturing and don’t just look at prices. In general, our rates are competitive and the quality is among the best.
Monthly rate is 120$US/month and daily rate is 15$US/day. For riding in Hanoi only, no long trips. Limited mileage: 1,500km/month maximum. However, if you rent from three months, the cost is 100$US/month.
– This Honda Lead 125cc is not really suitable for riding two up on one bike due to the low HP, seat and luggage added. Ideally, riding solo is the best option. In case you have to ride two up, relax often and don’t ride long everyday, especially after dark or on rainy days.
– We are based in Hanoi, Northern Vietnam only and unfortunately we don’t offer bike hire outside of Hanoi nor one-way rental. Sadly, we have nobody to recommend because we don’t know their bikes or quality of services.
WITH STAINLESS STEEL PROTECTION FRAME
WITHOUT STAINLESS STEEL PROTECTION FRAME
About Honda Lead 125cc
You can have this bike with or without the stainless protection frame. If you have one without, then if there is scratch you pay for it. FYI, the whole plastic fairing set costs around 180$US. By default, all rental scooters come with this frame.
Of the 125cc scooters in Vietnamese market, no scooter surpasses Honda Lead 125cc for its sale, reliability and convenience. The scooter was probably Honda Vietnam’s newest success in 2013. This model increases power by 32% while saves 30% fuel in comparison to its sister 110cc. The best features include:
– Great front with LED lights
– Slim body
– Clear and bright tail LED lights
– 3D logo
– User friendly Control Panel
– New 125cc with silent electric starter ACG (noiseless)
– Fuel saving with Honda’s advanced idling stop technology and also fuel injected
– Greater 37l box under seat
– Side stand safety switch
– Multiple-function key switch (ignition, seat/fuel opener and also steering lock)
Offroad Vietnam is the first (as always) motorbike rental shop in Hanoi who provides Honda’s newest products for rent in Hanoi. In reality, the newer bikes means less service needed and more freedom of mind for our customers.
Honda Lead 125cc Specifications
Engine type: coating cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled
Bore x stroke: 52,4 mm x 57,9 mm
Ignition method: CDI
Maximum power: 8,45 kW / 8,500 rpm
Maximum toque: 11,6 N.m / 5,000 rpm
Starting: Electric, noiseless
Dimensions: 1.832 mm x 680 mm x 1.120 mm
Wheelbase: 1.273 mm
Seat height: 760 mm
Ground clearance: 138 mm
Fuel tank capacity: 6.0l
Fuel comsumption: 1.8l / 100km
Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
Dry weight: 115kg
Front tire: 90/90-12 44J
Rear tire: 100/90-10 56J
Front brake: Disc
Rear brake: Drum
For more Japanese Honda automatic scooters Offroad Vietnam hires out, please follow this link.