Offroad Vietnam has been providing small 50cc scooters for people to commute in Hanoi since 2016. The good thing with this type of bike is no licence is needed to ride it! It’s light, small and can get you anywhere in Hanoi. However, due to small displacement, we think it’s more suitable for female riders, especially those under 1.7m and not more than 60kg :) The 50cc automatic scooter for sale in Hanoi was first registered in late 2019 and just has over 3,000km mileage.
The price for this near new bike is 12 million Dongs.
Made in 2013 in China by Honda Sundiro joint venture, single-cylinder, 5 speeds, air-cooled, 130kg, front disc brake and now delivers 14HP (original 11HP). The wheels come with 19″ front and 17″back with large tires which make small potholes not an issue at all. The used Honda XR125 150cc for sale has both electric and kick start. The kick-start makes it easy to start the bike if the battery is low (rarely). Recent service, maintenance, and replacements assure it in excellent working conditions.
Honestly, it works as a nearly new bike. You will have a lot of mileage to ride over the coming years. Honda is a legend in Vietnam and you can find a mechanic who is ready to service your bike anywhere in Vietnam!
Why is this Black 2013 Honda XR125 expensive?
We replaced a whole engine (except the engine case with the engine number) from a Honda CBF150. Also, a bigger 175cc carburettor component was installed to provide enough fuel and an easy start in the morning.
Why Buy Our Used Honda XR125L
There are many used motorbike dealers in Hanoi. Some are honest and most are not. Cheap deals usually come from bikes that require heavy engine work, worn-out tires, drive chain and sprockets (a few million Dongs to replace), or involved in accidents. Therefore, you lose money in the long run and these bikes are not safe to ride. Long story short, we sell you a motorbike that is ready to use and there is no need for any repair. Below are a few reasons why you should buy our bikes.
– 150cc real engine, does not burn oil. We have a spare cylinder kit in case you need to replace it for merely 40$US.
– A super-strong clutch cable that lasts a lifetime.
– A better carburettor for the 175-250cc engine uses a bit more gasoline but delivers more power and you normally don’t even need to use the Choke in the morning.
– We are honest about bike condition and also provide a repair history if requested.
– The used bike for sale has fresh semi-synthetic engine oil (Top 1, imported from the US), full fuel tank, good tires, chain, and sprockets. Brakes, horns, and lights work. You also have two mirrors and a clean bike. Ready.to.go. Simply ride and do not need to do anything. That’s really important for used motorbikes.
– Owned and serviced by a team of more than 20 years riding touring motorbikes. We don’t use employees, work on the bikes ourselves.
– Come with Hanoi blue card registration paper and you buy directly from the original/first owner. That’s really important because we can assist you directly whenever you need it.
– Customized and fine-tuned for short/medium/long-distance touring.
– Easy to sell your bike back to anyone in Vietnam and anywhere.
– Parts available and at very affordable prices.
– Assistance when you need help on the road in fluent English and Vietnamese.
If you want to find out more about the Honda XR125L 150cc handled Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.
For a full list of second-hand or used motorbikes, motorcycles and scooters Offroad Vietnam Adventures sold or are selling in Hanoi, Vietnam, please follow this link.