Offroad Vietnam has been providing small 50cc scooters for people to commute in Hanoi since 2016. The good thing with this type of bike is no licence is needed to ride it! It’s light, small and can get you anywhere in Hanoi. However, due to small displacement, we think it’s more suitable for female riders, especially those under 1.7m and not more than 60kg :) The 50cc automatic scooter for sale in Hanoi was first registered in late 2019 and just has over 3,000km mileage.
You can ride test this scooter at our office in the Old Quarter of Hanoi between 9am and 12pm and 2pm to 5pm from Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately, Sunday we are closed but if you really want to try then we can meet at our garage in Long Bien district (appointment needed).
The price for this near new bike is 12 million Dongs.
A good thing about this small scooter is not it’s very new but also for the large storage box under the seat. You can store a full-face helmet or two small helmets and many personal things there.
To find out how this small 50cc handles the traffic in Hanoi or if it’s powerful enough, please watch the below video. For more videos, you can visit our YouTube channel.
Why Buy Our 50cc Automatic Scooter For Sale In Hanoi
There are many used motorbike dealers in Hanoi. Some are honest and most are not. Cheap bikes usually require more service or even engine rebuild after your purchase. Our scooter is fully serviced by our team, not employees and we offer two months guarantee.
– Automatic 50cc real engine, does not burn oil.
– A clean carburettor that allows you to start first thing in the morning and you don’t even need to use the Choke.
– We are honest about bike condition and also provide a repair history if requested.
– The used bike for sale has fresh fully-synthetic engine oil (Oryx, imported from the UAE), a full fuel tank, goodtubeless tires. Brakes, horns, and lights work. You also have two mirrors and a clean bike. Ready.to.go.
– Owned and serviced by a team of more than 20 years riding touring motorbikes.
– Come with Hanoi blue card registration paper.
– Easy to sell your bike back to anyone in Vietnam and anywhere.
– Parts available and at affordable prices.
– Assistance when you need help on the road in fluent English and Vietnamese.