(2014 – 2018 Honda Vision 110cc model, with both the electric starter and kick start. Best 110cc scooter for rent in Hanoi.)
Honda Vision 110cc Introduction
About Honda Vision 110cc
You can rent a Honda Vision 110cc with or without the stainless slider frame. If you have one without, then if there is any scratch you pay for it. FYI, the whole plastic set costs around 200$US. By default, all Honda Vision 110cc scooters come with this frame.
What we like about Honda Vision is that it doesn’t take much space, compact, light and very easy to move around. Just look at the below photo below and see how it fits in a small alleyway under 2metres.
Of the small 110cc scooters in the Vietnamese market, no scooter surpasses Honda Vision 110cc for its sale, reliability, and convenience. The scooter was probably Honda Vietnam’s 110cc best seller. It’s small, light, and powerful but only work best for short riders (1.5m-1.7m)
– Easy (flat) footrest;
– Slim body;
– Clear and bright lights;
– 3D logo;
– Simple Control Panel;
– Fuel-saving with Honda’s advanced fuel-injected;
– 18l box under the seat;
– Side stand safety switch;
– Multiple-function key switch (ignition, seat/fuel opener, steering lock).
Besides the above advantages, this Honda Vision 110cc also have some disadvantages such as low seat, small form, expensive parts, and small footrest for the rider. However, it’s a very good city commuter because it’s small and cute! In fact, Sometimes a disadvantage is an advantage.
Offroad Vietnam is one of very few motorbike rental shops in Hanoi providing excellent Honda Vision 110cc. In reality, the newer scooters mean less service needed and more freedom of mind for our customers.
Our Bike & Cost
We have been providing near the new or latest models of scooters in Hanoi. In fact, we use only genuine Honda products, no other brands, or Chinese fakes. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about the bike model and year of manufacturing don’t just look at prices. In reality, our rates are competitive and the quality is best.
Monthly rate is 80$US/month (2015-2017 model) or 60$US/month (2013 model). If you rent on daily basis, the rate is 12$US/day. For riding in Hanoi only, no long trips. Limited mileage: 1,500km/month maximum.
In many countries, this bike has different names like Breeze or Spacy. However, Vision sounds a better name above all!
– This Honda Vision 110cc is not at all suitable for riding two up on one bike due to the low HP, small seat, low ground clearance, and luggage added. Ideally, riding solo is the best option.
– We are based in Hanoi, Northern Vietnam only and unfortunately we don’t offer bike hire outside of Hanoi nor one-way rental. Sadly, we have nobody to recommend because we don’t know their bikes or the quality of services.
– The differences between the 2015 or later version and the 2013 or earlier version are ACG (alternator circuit generator) noiseless starter motor, bigger form, idling stop, and about 2HP more. It’s worth an upgrade if you like fashion and more power!
WITH STAINLESS STEEL PROTECTION FRAME (SLIDER)
2015 – 2018 models
2013 – 2014 models
Honda Vision 110cc Specifications
Engine type: coating cylinder, four-stroke, air-cooled
Bore x stroke: 50mm x 51.106mm
Ignition method: CDI
Maximum power: 6.59 kW / 7,500 rpm
Maximum torque: 9.23Nm / 5,500 rpm
Dimensions: 1.863mm x 686mm x 1.088mm
Seat height: 750 mm
Ground clearance: 130 mm
Fuel tank capacity: 5.2l
Fuel consumption: 1.8l / 100km
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
Dry weight: 97kg
Front tire: 80/90 – 14 M/C 40P
Rear tire: 90/90 – 14 M/C 46P
Front brake: Disc
Rear brake: Drum
For more Japanese Honda automatic scooters Offroad Vietnam hires out, please follow this link.