(2013 Honda Vision 110cc model, with both the electric starter and kick start. Best 110cc scooter for rent in Hanoi.)
Our Bike & Cost
We have been providing near new or latest model of scooters in Hanoi. In fact, we use only genuine Honda products, no other brands or Chinese fakes. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about bike model and year of manufacturing don’t just look at prices. In reality, our rates are competitive and the quality is best.
Monthly rate is 80$US/month (2015-2017 model) or 60$US/month (2013 model). If you rent on daily basis, the rate is 12$US/day. For riding in Hanoi only, no long trips. Limited mileage: 1,500km/month maximum.
In many countries, this bike has different names like Breeze or Spacy. However, Vision sounds a better name above all!
– This Honda Vision 110cc is not at all suitable for riding two up on one bike due to the low HP, small seat, low ground clearance and luggage added. Ideally, riding solo is the best option.
– We are based in Hanoi, Northern Vietnam only and unfortunately we don’t offer bike hire outside of Hanoi nor one-way rental. Sadly, we have nobody to recommend because we don’t know their bikes or quality of services.
– The differences between 2015 or later version and 2013 or earlier version are ACG (alternator circuit generator) noiseless starter motor, bigger form, idling stop, and about 2HP more. It’s worth an upgrade if you like fashion and more power!
WITH STAINLESS STEEL PROTECTION FRAME (SLIDER)
2015 – 2017 model
About Honda Vision 110cc
You can have this bike with or without the stainless slider frame. If you have one without, then if there is scratch you pay for it. FYI, the whole plastic fairing set costs around 200$US. By default, all Honda Vision 110cc scooters come with this frame.
Of the small 110cc scooters in the Vietnamese market, no scooter surpasses Honda Vision 110cc for its sale, reliability and convenience. The scooter was probably Honda Vietnam’s 110cc best seller. It’s small, light and powerful but only work best for short riders (1.5m-1.7m)
– Great flat foot rest
– Slim body
– Clear and bright lights
– 3D logo
– Simple Control Panel
– Fuel saving with Honda’s advanced fuel injected
– 18l box under seat
– Side stand safety switch
– Multiple-function key switch (ignition, seat/fuel opener, steering lock)
Besides the above advantages, this Honda Vision 110cc also have some disadvantages such as low seat, small form, expensive parts and small foot rest for the rider. However, it’s a very good city commuter because it’s small and cute! In fact, Sometime disadvantage is an advantage.
Offroad Vietnam is one of very few motorbike rental shops in Hanoi providing Honda Vision 110cc. In reality, the newer scooters mean less service needed and more freedom of mind for our customers.
Honda Vision 110cc Specifications
Engine type: coating cylinder, four-stroke, air-cooled
Bore x stroke: 50mm x 51.106mm
Ignition method: CDI
Maximum power: 6.59 kW / 7,500 rpm
Maximum torque: 9.23Nm / 5,500 rpm
Dimensions: 1.863mm x 686mm x 1.088mm
Seat height: 750 mm
Ground clearance: 130 mm
Fuel tank capacity: 5.2l
Fuel consumption: 1.8l / 100km
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
Dry weight: 97kg
Front tire: 80/90 – 14 M/C 40P
Rear tire: 90/90 – 14 M/C 46P
Front brake: Disc
Rear brake: Drum
For more Japanese Honda automatic scooters Offroad Vietnam hires out, please follow this link.