offroad vietnam motorbike tours 2014 new logo

Offroad Vietnam Motorbike Sale – Late 2013 Honda XR125L Dirt Bike For Sale In Hanoi

LATE 2013 HONDA XR125L DIRT BIKE FOR SALE IN HANOI. REAL DISPLACEMENT: 125CC. STATUS: SOLD, NOT AVAILABLE

Honda XR125L was from Sundiro Honda joint venture in China. In fact, it’s an affordable option of 125cc dirt bike. From what we saw, 80% was quality Chinese parts that pass Honda standards. The rest 20% was made by Honda and that explains why it’s cheap.

Offroad Vietnam Motorbike Sale - Late 2013 Honda XR125L Dirt Bike For Sale In Hanoi. Red, Black with front disc brake, back drum brake
Offroad Vietnam Motorbike Sale - Late 2013 Honda XR125L Dirt Bike For Sale In Hanoi. Red, Black with front disc brake, back drum brake

Late 2013 Honda XR125L Dirt Bike For Sale In Hanoi

Offroad Vietnam has been using this small dirt bike since 2013. It’s possibly the best investment in 2,000 – 3,000$US range. We have been taking good care of this bike, installed larger wheels and hopefully it finds a good new owner.

Made in 2013 in China by Honda Sundiro joint venture, single cylinder, 5 speeds, 120kg, front disc brake and and back drum brakes and delivers 11HP. The wheels come with 18″ front and 17″ back. This red color makes it very visible for any weather condition. The price is 1,980$US (original 125cc, 11HP) or 2,100$US (with 150cc engine, 14HP). Available for pick up now, in Hanoi only.

The reason we sell this bike is to upgrade to a newer Honda XR150L which costs 3,500$US.

FYI, imported 125cc bikes are charged with 100% taxes in Vietnam so expect to pay around 2 times for the same bike in Vietnam like in your home country. Therefore, don’t expect cheap prices when you look for a real good iron horse!

You can come, check and ride test the bikes any time between 8am and 12pm and 2pm to 5pm between Monday and Saturday. We are not open on Sunday.

Why Buy This Bike?

Quality

– Low mileage (under 15,000km).
– Customized and fine tuned for long distance touring.

Assistance

– Sold by the original owner. This enables you to cross into other countries easily.
– Owned and serviced by a team of more than 6 years riding these bikes.
– Come with blue card registration papers.
Assistance when you need help on the road.
– Parts available when you need. This bike shares many parts with the popular 110cc scooters in Vietnam like Honda Wave or Dream. There are 700+ Honda authorized shops across Vietnam and thousands of small repair shops that can help you if you need help.

Sorry, we already sold this bike

For a full list of second-hand or used motorbikes, motorcycles and scooters Offroad Vietnam Adventure Travel sold or are selling in Hanoi, Vietnam, please follow this link.

Top of page Offroad Vietnam Motorbike Sale - Late 2013 Honda XR125L Dirt Bike For Sale In Hanoi


RESPONSIVE MENU